Our technical management is in charge of M.D ERIK NADRUZ
- MEDICAL DOCTOR GRADUATED FROM CLAEH FACULTY OF MEDICINE IN 2011, POSTGRADUATE IN INTERNAL MEDICINE
- TEACHER AT CLAEH FACULTY OF MEDICINE
– Scientific Research: “Potential benefits of Achyrocline Satureioides on oxidative stress caused by obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in patients suffering from this disease. 2009-2012. Project within the framework of an academic agreement CLAEH – Clemente Estable Biological Research Institute, Uruguay
– Research Director: “Association between low levels of vitamin D and clinical worsening in patients infected with the SARS-CoV2 virus. Study carried out in a positive COVID-19 population of Maldonado, Uruguay “ Currently in development.
- INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
– AGOG magazine, official organ of the Gynecology and Obstetrics Association of Guatemala, Rev: AGOG 2020 Vol 2 Nº4 June 2020. Supplement COVID-19 Prevention Strategies and Use of Mask.
– Magazine: “Sleep Science 2013; 6(4):135-140”. Achyrocline Satureioides (LAM) DC would improve sleep quality in patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome: a pilot study